DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in conducting HR initiatives – Communication, Training platforms, Employee recognition.
- Coordination of attendance monitoring and leave management activities to support payroll activities
- Responsible for Travel insurance, visa support processing.
- Updating and consolidation of Group Personal Accident insurance details – monthly and need basis
- Reconciliation of cash deposits and by coordinating with Travel Desk and Insurers.
- Coordinate, obtain and consolidate information from Units for House Magazine.
- Submission of PF /ESI challans and statutory monthly /Quarterly returns timely.
- Managing all tax related activities as Income Tax/ Professional Tax, F&F, salary payments, tax perquisites, etc.
- Liaise with auditors for statutory and tax audit.
- Bank transactions and payments such as Salary payments, F & F Payments, Statutory payments, etc.
- Filing of IT returns (e-TDS) and providing Tax certificate (Form16) to employees.
- GL accounting, accounting of all various expenses related to payroll.
- Managing all tax related transactions in SAP HR.
- Coordination of Recruitment & selection processes, onboarding activities.
- Employees data consolidation from time to time
Required Candidate profile
- A Post-Graduation Degree in Human Resource Management from reputed university.
- 3-4 years of experience from manufacturing / service industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Nava Bharat Ventures Limited
Recruiter Name:Srikant Marni Head HR
Contact Company:Nava Bharat Ventures Limited
Address:Navabharat chambers, Rajbhavan road, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500082,India