- Responsible for planning, scheduling and execution of an effective preventative and predictive maintenance plan of Mechanical equipment related to Furnaces and their auxiliaries for minimizing equipment downtime, conservation of energy and reduction of maintenance cost.
- Preparation of necessary SOPs for both maintenance & operation activities in the scope and ensure implementation of the same.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and rectification activities pertinent to Mechanical Equipment during breakdown/shutdowns.
- Monitor mechanical maintenance cost per ton of Alloy production and take necessary steps for minimizing the same.
- Evaluate suggestions, estimate cost and supervise installation of new equipment.
- Provide training and skill enhancements to the staff concerned to develop advanced troubleshooting skills and systems and ensure compliance with safety and maintenance procedures and practices.
Required Candidate profileB.E/B.Tech (Mechanical) with over 15 years of experience in mechanical maintenance function in a Ferro Alloys / Steel Plant.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
Nava Bharat Ventures Limited
Recruiter Name:Mohan Rao Deputy Manager HR
Contact Company:Nava Bharat Ventures Limited
Address:Navabharat chambers, Rajbhavan road, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500082,India